Healthcare You Can Afford
The Drew Quality Group, Inc. commits, as a non-profit corporation with a tax exempt 501(c)3 status, to improve society’s health by being a supplier of high quality generic drugs, manufactured in the United States, through a diverse and inclusive work force. Transforming generic drug production through a strong emphasis on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliance, and establishing transparent and constructive relationships with regulatory agencies. We will ensure quality with a focus on education for our employees, provide training/internships through local educational institutions, and inspire continuous improvement through industry collaboration and best practices.
Our commitment, as an innovative business, is to ease the quality and supply issues facing the biopharmaceutical market today, by being a quality-driven additive manufacturing and job creating force.
To establish a Non-Profit corporation with a tax exempt 501(c)3 status. To have flexibility to respond to drug shortages created by for profit corporations and fill in the gap of generic drugs as they come off patent to afford patient’s quality generic products to meet their health care needs.
- Advancement of education, engineering, and science in drug manufacturing
- Lessening the burden of government around healthcare costs
- Flexibility to respond to drug shortages
- Relieving society of high-priced prescriptions
- Aiding scientific education of college and university students in drug manufacturing practices
- Aiding a community or geographical area by attracting new industry to the operating region, or encouraging development and retention of an industry in the community or area
Public Inquiries can be made at: Public.Inquiry@DrewQG.org
Updated on 2017-02-11T13:44:29+00:00, by .